3/8" Serena Mat Underlay
Call for Best Price
Serena Mat® Soundproofing Floor Underlay is the premier product for soundproofing floors, reducing footfall noise (IIC) and blocking airborne sound (STC), all in one step.
3/8" Serena Mat Underlay
3/8" Serena Mat® Soundproofing Floor Underlay is the premier product for soundproofing floors, reducing footfall noise (IIC), and blocking airborne sound (STC), all in one step. Serena Mat Floor Underlay can be used on many floor types, with any subfloor assembly, without making any changes to your current construction.
Serena Mat® Underlay has been used extensively in soundproofing installation projects, including both new construction and renovations.
- Manufactured from 93% of recycled materials.
- Made in the United States.
- Serena Mat adds weight to the floor, blocking airborne sound and giving it a high STC rating.
- Serena Mat absorbs the noise from footsteps on rigid floors. You will hear fewer footsteps from above.
- Serena Mat® Underlay can be used to “float” a new double-layered subfloor, effectively decoupling the direct connection - an excellent option when compared to poured gypsum topping and an additional plywood sub-floor.
- Serena Mat Floor Underlay can be glued down directly for engineered hardwood flooring.
- Resists mold, mildew, and fungal growth.
Serena Mat® Specifications:
- Material: Serena Mat is comprised of three different densities of recycled crumb rubber, bonded into sheets.
- Pattern: Flat, textured
- Thicknesses: 3/8″
- Size: 4′x25′ (100 sqft)
- Weight: 140 lbs. per roll
- Color: Black
- Flammability: Pill Test CPSC Std. FF 1-70 PASSEDR-Value: ASTM C518 0.14-.019
- Tensile Strength: ASTM D412 (psi)129 min
Shipping & Liability Statement
$100 Minimum Order for FREE SHIPPING
Additional $25 Shipping Charge for orders less than $100.
Warehouse Fee of +$10 per order.
60 Days on all Returns All returned unused items are subject to warehouse and 20% re-stock fees. No Returns on Open/Partial Cases, Pails, Single Tubes, Outlet Putty Pads
The Soundproofing Company presents these products and construction concepts with the understanding that local Building Codes vary. It is the responsibility of the installer to ensure product is properly installed, and that these concepts meet local Building Code. The Soundproofing Company is not liable for mis-installation or non-compliance with local code.
Soundproofing Company, Inc.
527 W. Morley Dr. Saginaw, MI. 48601
Support: (800) 397-8791
Noisy floors are a significant and growing issue as more people are opting for hard surface flooring. This creates distinct soundproofing challenges. We offer solutions tailored to your commercial or residential needs.
Impact noise coming through a ceiling is one of the worst soundproofing problems. A footfall imparts a violent level of energy into the ceiling. We offer ceiling solutions to quiet even the most problematic footfall noise.
Shared interior walls don't offer much in the way of sound isolation. There are good approaches and bad, and you only want to do this once. Our lab-certified wall solutions will help ensure you get it right the first time.