Green Glue Noiseproofing Compound - 5 Gallon Pail
Discounts shown in cart.
Availability: IN STOCK
Green Glue Soundproofing compound dramatically reduces sound vibration and improved soundproofing performance in commercial, residential and industrial walls, floors and ceilings.
Coverage: 365 sq ft (Recommended for jobs over 730)
Requires Speedload Dispenser to apply bulk Green Green Glue
Green Glue bulk packaging for huge savings! For large projects over 730 sq ft, we recommend using Green Glue Pails. Green Glue pails are used with proprietary Speedload Dispenser. For smaller projects under 730 sq ft, we recommend using Green Glue tubes. Green Glue pails are used with proprietary Speedload Dispenser.
Green Glue Soundproofing compound dramatically reduces sound vibration and improved soundproofing performance in commercial, residential and industrial walls, floors and ceilings. Green Glue is applied between two sheets of rigid building materials (ie. drywall, plywood, MDF, Rockboard, etcetera). Green Glue rapidly converts sound energy into heat for superior noise control for your soundproofing projects.
- Green Glue dramatically improves sound isolation and soundproofing performance when applied to walls, ceilings, and floors.
- Green Glue has superior low-frequency isolation compared to other soundproofing solutions.
- Green Glue notably outperforms; Quiet Sheetrock, Soundboard, Resilient Channel, Mass Loaded Vinyl, and Double Drywall and Insulation.
- Simple and fast installation with less waste can be used over existing walls and ceilings
- Fastest Bulk Green Glue Application using Speedload Dispenser
- Light viscoelastic material; squeezes easily from tubes
- Low VOC and odor; qualifies as a green building material
- Easy Soap and water cleanup
- Packaged in recycled plastic pails and boxes
- Pail Size: 5 gallons (640 fl oz)
- Pail Coverage: 365 sq ft at 2 loads per 4'x8' sheet
- Working Time: 30 minutes
- Cure Time: 30 days
- Odor: Very Mild - Temporary
- Fire Rating: Class A
- Application Temp: 40-90 deg F
Click here for an installation guide overview using the Speedload Dispenser to install Green Glue.
Apply 1-2 Speedload Green Glue loads per 4x8 sheet of standard building material. Three loads are technically an optimal coverage density, but performance is not significantly better than two tubes/loads. Save yourself some money.
- Install in a random pattern to the back of drywall or subflooring.
- Press the board into place.
- Screw board to framing following local building codes.
Green Glue will wash off with soap and water when wet, but like most glues, it becomes more difficult to remove when dry.
Cure Time: Allow 30 days for maximum performance.
- SPEC DOCS
Shipping & Liability Statement
$100 Minimum Order for FREE SHIPPING
Additional $25 Shipping Charge for orders less than $100.
Warehouse Fee of +$10 per order.
60 Days on all Returns All returned unused items are subject to warehouse and 20% re-stock fees. No Returns on Open/Partial Cases, Pails, Single Tubes, Outlet Putty Pads
The Soundproofing Company presents these products and construction concepts with the understanding that local Building Codes vary. It is the responsibility of the installer to ensure product is properly installed, and that these concepts meet local Building Code. The Soundproofing Company is not liable for mis-installation or non-compliance with local code.
Soundproofing Company, Inc.
527 W. Morley Dr. Saginaw, MI. 48601
Support: (800) 397-8791
Noisy floors are a significant and growing issue as more people are opting for hard surface flooring. This creates distinct soundproofing challenges. We offer solutions tailored to your commercial or residential needs.